One of the most interesting things about living in or around the mile high city is that you never can be quite sure about the weather. This is especially true in the winter, when the days can range from incredibly mild to unexpectedly vicious. We live in a part of the country where 60’s and sun can be followed by a white-out blizzard that dumps two feet of snow from the mountains on east.
Do you really want to bet your businesses revenue on Colorado’s weather?
Lots of business owners do just that. Thinking they’ll get by with the one or two bad days they think may be coming, they decide to pass on professional snow removal services, or sign a contract with the cheapest snow removal company and hope things will turn out for the best. But as years of experience in the professional snow removal service industry has taught us, that’s not a good strategy. Here’s why…
The snow season isn’t predictable…but the bottom-line consequences are:
- If you aren’t open, your business is not making money
- You’ll earn a lot more per hour serving your customers then you will shoveling snow
- When you figure in maintenance costs, fuel, and the time it takes to operate one, a personal snow blower usually ends up being a lot more expensive than a professional snow plow
- Having the snow and ice removed from your parking lot or commercial property professionally saves you on wear and tear on your property, maintenance, liability, and damage costs
- If you fall or hurt yourself while clearing snow and ice, your business is likely to suffer
For these reasons it doesn’t make a lot of sense to bet your company’s profits on Colorado’s weather. Do yourself a favor and opt for a professional snow and ice remover like us – whether it snows a lot or a little, your bottom-line will be protected.